MY PHOTOGRAPHIC LOVE STORY
Based on the French Riviera , I photograph locations across Europe.
I was introduced to photography at a young age and it quickly became a passion that would change my life forever. I was fascinated by the Kodak camera and how it could capture the beauty of the world around me.
I started my journey with photography in secret, taking photos in my small French village and sneaking in to get my film developed. But as I got older, my passion for photography only deepened. I discovered the joy of capturing human emotions and stunning settings through the lens of a camera, and I knew that was my calling.
I turned my passion into education and later into a career. My childhood fascination has blossomed into a successful European wedding photography business , where I use my photojournalism skills to capture the real moments that reflect the truth of your relationship.
I’ve been in the photography industry for a long time and understand that weddings can be stressful. My goal is to be a calming presence on your special day, not another source of anxiety. I specialize in capturing natural, candid moments so you can enjoy your day without worrying about the quality of the shots.
I believe in telling your unique story without using unnatural props or poses. I’ll be in the background, capturing every chapter of your wedding story as it unfolds. But, I won’t be afraid to speak up if a moment calls for inspiration. Using natural verbal invitations, I engage you and your guests, eliciting the emotions and connections already present on your special day.
You deserve beautiful wedding photos that let you live your day reflected without worrying about clichés.
“What a great time spent with Laurence . He knew how to put us very quickly at ease in front of the lens and was able to capture moments of sharing and emotions throughout the day.
Andrea and Victor
GET TO KNOW YOURSELF AROUND COFFEE
Choosing vendors for your wedding day is an important decision. Feeling comfortable with your service providers is essential for a smooth and stress-free experience. Before you meet, here are a few things about me that might interest you:
- I love to travel and have traveled Europe as a wedding photographer.
- Old towns , history and architecture fascinate me.
- I am an avid sailor and former sailing club president.
- I prefer to shoot in the soft late afternoon sunlight.
- I trained in studio photography in Paris, but found my true passion in the intimacy and emotion of weddings.
- I enjoy real-life relationships on social media, and I’m more likely to be found living real life than posting on Instagram.
- I find joy in capturing every step of a couple ‘s wedding journey , from engagement photos to the last dance.
What do you say, shall we have a coffee and chat some more?